Selling Fashion Handbags? September 15, 2017 15:15
If you’re considering starting an online business selling fashion handbags, congratulations! It’s a fantastic way to earn money while you enjoy your life. Of course, you need to research the industry fully and get a handle on how it works in order to be successful – never jump in with your eyes closed.
There are essentially two ways to sell bags online: regular e-commerce, and dropship. Let’s go through both scenarios to paint a clear picture of how they work.
e-commerce: in a traditional setup, the retailer builds a website. This can be done quite cheaply from a template, or very expensively with a custom design. Either way, will work, and for a small business, you don’t need to go all out. You find a company that sells wholesale purses and choose merchandise. You put images and descriptions of your bags on the site and send out orders as they come. Of course, it’s not quite that simple, as you need to choose hosting, merchant providers, and so on. But that’s the gist of it, and if that sounds good, the rest will be a piece of cake.
The other option is dropship. In this setup, instead of purchasing inventory, you set up a website, (or purchase one through the drop-shipper,) and feature pictures of bags with descriptions. When an order comes in, you notify the drop shipper, and they send it out directly to the customer – it never comes into contact with you. You receive money from the customer, and then you get billed for the wholesale price by the wholesaler. The wonderful benefit of this arrangement is that you don’t have to lay out capital for inventory, and you never have leftover goods sitting around.
There are other ways to sell online as well, aside from these larger endeavors. One way to start is to sell items on ebay. This requires almost no money down, save for the $.50 listing fee, as you can do it dropship. Alternatively, if you have an e-commerce web site that sells other merchandise, you can add beautiful handbags to your product line. They complement many other lines, such as apparel, shoes, accessories, jewelry and beauty products. If you already have a web site, it’s quite simple to update it with a few, new items, and you can easily start with a small amount and add more.
Special Offer: FLASH SALE September 15, 2017 14:49
Licensed Elvis Presley Handbag September 15, 2017 14:41
The Licensed Elvis Presley Handbag is a great shopper bag with a lot of style. It features a front collage of Elvis with several black and white photos of the singer singing, smiling and strumming his guitar. It’s a fun look and a wonderful bag for the true Elvis fan. With this bag, you can always carry a little of Elvis with you. The pictures are on a black background.
The shopper style is a trendy shape that is so useful. It’s an excellent way to have everything
you need accessible when you need it in a loosely organized fashion. The interior is fully lined, and there are inner zipped and open pockets for keeping important items handy. Top zip closure keeps everything secure. Dual, flat carrying straps are comfortable and sturdy.
The bag is constructed from a fine fabric that should provide many years of use and comfort. This is a top choice for shopping, errands and general, daily activities.
The wholesale price of this great bag is $18.00 with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $48. It’s a super pick for any retail handbags store or any store catering to Elvis Presley fans.
5 Goals Of Great Visual Merchandising January 12, 2017 14:57
According to design:retail magazine, “visual merchandising takes your consumer from the retail display to the cash register. Encouraging sales through creative color and commercial retail design is a key element to keeping a customer interested.”
The 5 Simple goals this translate to are:
- Excitement – You want to create excitement around your store and products. You want your store to draw your customer into your world through the merchandise in it.
- Customer Senses – You want to stimulate all 5 customer senses. You want to attract not only with sight, but smells (subtle scents), touch, sound (complimentary music) and taste, too (salt water taffy bits or fudge for tasting – you will sell more boxes this way).
- A Successful Floor Plan – Set a clear comfortable image of your store layout. Ask yourself, “What’s the traffic flow in my store? Do I have enough merchandise to set a promotional display?”
- Shopper Demographics – You want to know your customer demographics. “The who and what” of the people coming into your store.
- Be Inspired By Others – Visit other retailers and capture the environment around you. Remember! What inspires you will most likely visually excite your own customers.
Finding Products for Your Business January 12, 2017 14:15
To win half the battle before they even begin selling entrepreneurs take the time to understand product sourcing. You should too! Take that time, and you'll be doing the best you can to ensure your success.
It's sure not enough to simply know where to get inventory from--you should know what products people are buying. Market research is a critical part of product sourcing.
These resources can help:www.Terapeak.com: Terapeak is the leading provider of e-commerce market intelligence. Terapeak offers software solutions designed to help retailers grow their online sales. Terapeak offers both free and paid service options. The free membership provides access to helpful business intelligence tools such as the MySales Dashboard while paid subscription plans provide access to powerful eBay market intelligence tools.
Common uses for Terapeak include:
- Valuation research (value of new and used condition goods sold online).
- Opportunity assessment and niche market identification.
- Competition pricing research.
- Sales performance and traffic monitoring.
The Sell Niches Bundle has been specifically designed to take you from “what should I sell?” to knowing exactly what product(s) you are going to build your business around.
www.WhatDoISell.com: What’s Happening with Amazon & Ecommerce
Here are 3 legitimate internet sources offering information on genuine, factory-authorized manufacturers and wholesalers:
- www.ThomasNet.com: ThomasNet is a good resource if you choose to do your own product sourcing research by identifying the manufacturers of products made in North America.
- www.GlobalSources.com: This website connects you with overseas manufacturers looking to work with small and large businesses alike.
www.WorldwideBrands.com: This site is the only comprehensive directory of genuine wholesalers that is certified by eBay.
3 Tips for Retail Merchandising Success January 12, 2017 11:471. Stocking your shelves. Selecting merchandise for your store can be the most time-consuming and expensive part of your business operation. This duty shouldn't be taken lightly! You should visit wholesale marts to get an idea of the merchandise you'd like to carry with every season. Decide what your mark-up will be and what's appropriate for your area.
Choosing the merchandise can be fun, but remember to maintain a general theme and purpose for your products. Discuss ideas with other retailers at the mart, and ask the sales reps for their ideas and suggestions. You'll find most people just like us are willing to help and discuss their experiences with certain products. We hope this email will help you decide and narrow down [your choices to] products that will do well in your store.
2. Keeping a theme. We maintain a theme in our stores by staying true to brands and styles we carry. Customers know what to expect when they come into our stores. Sticking to your theme will help you build loyal customers and create a unique store in the process.